NVIDIA EN Driver for Linux
NVIDIA offers a robust and full set of protocol software and driver for Linux with the ConnectX® EN family cards. Designed to provide a high performance support for Enhanced Ethernet with fabric consolidation over TCP/IP based LAN applications. The driver and software in conjunction with the Industry's leading ConnectX family of cards achieve full line rate, full duplex of up to 400Gbps performance per port.
- High performance single/Dual port support with full line rate, full duplex 10Gbps, 40Gbps and 56Gbps per port
- High scale SR-IOV with 126 Virtual Functions (VFs)
- VXLAN hardware offload (ConnectX-3 Pro)
- TCP/IP stateless offload, and Hardware Checksum Offload for Tx and Rx packets
- Net device statistics per port with both ports in active mode
- Extensive VLAN support with VLAN Tx/Rx acceleration (Hardware VLAN stripping/insertion), Hardware VLAN filtering and Hardware multicast filtering
- Adaptive Interrupt moderation on the receive path patterned according to either latency-bound traffic or bandwidth bound traffic.
- Default NAPI support is enabled per-core to run in interrupt mode
- Performance optimization support with "ethtool" command; Allows tuning of various NIC driver options
- Use fewer high-performance systems in a rack based system, reducing cabling, low power consumption
- Supports all major Linux Distributions
- Supports KVM and XenServer
Note: MLNX_EN LTS serves customers who would like to utilize one of the following:
- ConnectX-3 Pro